Monochrome Photography Awards - how to enterCreate your online profile here, upload your images and pay entry fees. Your entry is submitted when entry fees are paid. You will receive an entry confirmation e-mail upon payment of entry fees.
Preparing the files:Photographs must be resized to maximum 900 pixels on the longest side. They must be saved as JPEG file (JPG).
Prepare your files with the following specifications:
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit,
- longest dimension should not exceed 900 pixels,
- saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher,
- no watermarks / copyright units / logos on images
- only bleed photographs without borders
Naming the files:The filename must contain your full name, for example:
Please do not include any characters such as @, $, #, as a part of the file name.